26 Aug 2011









These three dolls, dressed in their best clothes rather than the borrowed dress they are wearing now, will be in the shop on Sunday 28th August at 6.30am.
 You can find the time and day for your area here


And it's not too late to register for the Goodie Goodie Gumdrops draw for a preupdate shopping trip to buy the doll of your choice from this week's update.




3 Responses to “ ”

  1. I love how they are all holding hands! SO very cute. I love the dangly legs on this size doll, too - remind me of my Charlotte. Tracy LH :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I love your adorable dolls, so cute, so sweet ! I love your blog I'm your new follower !
    Have a look at my blog I’ll be so glad.

    Hugs from Portugal

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.