Slideshow Widget

19 Aug 2011




Auntie Maisie, Dawn and my Mum, late 1940s/early 1950s






all dressed up for church anniversary day, around 1963



The girls, 1966



Guess who is having her 80th birthday today...
Happy Birthday Mum!!!!








5 Responses to “ ”

  1. A very Happy Birthday to you today Jenny's mum!

    Cheers, Karen near Gympie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mrs Booth! I love the photo of her strolling down the street with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday Jenny's Mum! I hope it was filled with all your favourite things! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Jenny's Mum! I hope you have had a special day with your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.