Slideshow Widget

Gracie

15 Aug 2011

Gracie



 Last night, when the dolls went in the shop, they all sold pretty quickly except this little one, Gracie.



  Gracie 


 She sat there the whole night, on the shelf by herself and this morning I did a few new pictures with her, wondering if perhaps my hurried photos yesterday hadn't captured her true spirit.
 She sat on the window ledge and listened to the birds and she gazed at herself in the mirror 
and tomorrow she will be packed up and shipped off to her new home
 because she isn't sitting all alone on the shelf any longer.




  Gracie





3 Responses to “Gracie”

  1. I think she is sweet. I tend not to consider darker skinned dollies as my children have very pale skin and their dollies are their babies. But as an adoptive family maybe we should consider having dollies who don't look like us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so sweet I love that they have their own personalities! Its just amazing how you do that.I'am sure somebody is extremely excited to be getting one of these amazing little people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good!! She looked so lonely sitting there by the window!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.