15 Jul 2011

my studio



This is where I work.
 Tidy today but yesterday it was covered in all sorts of bits and pieces getting the doll ready for the shop.


It's a peaceful space today.
 The dolls are waiting to be packed up and shipped off and I am having a slow day.



my studio


9 Responses to “ ”

  1. I love that your space looks so comfortable and welcomming - my craft space is in constant chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely space...do you have a good view out the window?

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really warm and inviting work space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a sunshiny place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks nice and peaceful...a place where you can dream:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jenny,

    What a wonderful place to work in, looks so perfect to make all those sweet dollies too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's so charming. I would love to work in such a sweet space. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You definitely have a happy place to work, and happy dollies waiting for that special someone to love.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.