Shaun

23 Jul 2011

P1100851


This is little Shaun, the last of the red headed dolls from my July 14th Shop update


Shaun



He has found his new home but there will be new dolls available on July 28th in my Etsy shop.
I'll let you know when they are ready to go into the shop.


P1100848


2 Responses to “Shaun”

  1. Cait went "ga ga" for this little boy, with sounds of "awwwww" and squeals of "He's so cuuute!" She's one of your biggest dolly fans, I am sure, and Shaun has found a very loving home with Cait. Perhaps she will be inspired to "prepare" her room for his arrival. ;-)
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so beautiful. After making a Waldorf doll,it is so interesting to study one made by such a skilled dollmaker!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.