12 Jul 2011

P1100656



Over the years I have made many many boy dolls as custom order dolls. 
Often when I put little boy dolls in the shop they are slow to sell, but they are very popular as custom orders.


This year though I have had only one boy doll to make and I don't think there are any others on the horizon.


Funny how things go.


This little guy has headed off to be a best buddy for a little boy who turns 1 on Sunday. I made his big sister a doll for her first birthday about 4 years ago.
 That's pretty special.



One Response to “ ”

  1. Hi Jenny,

    Your dolls are just gorgeous. I especially love the hand-knitted clothes. It is easy to see that they are made with a lot of love.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.