20 Jul 2011


P1080060


I need to share three lovely blog posts with you today.

The first is from the Susan Branch blog. Susan is a wonderful artist and author and she is sharing one of the beautiful rooms in her house here

The second is a beautiful blog post by my friend Julie, the creator of the lovely and highly desirable Little Cotton Rabbits. 
You can read it here

And the third is a wonderful article written by Tricia and showing how she has made a beautiful child friendly home and if you look closely you will see one of my little dolls who has become Immy's best friend. 
You can read it here



5 Responses to “ ”

  1. Such loveliness! I adore that Peter Rabbit room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, btw, I just received the little basket that went with the little dolly I won from you. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness that doll is darling. You make such lovely dolls! I enjoy reading your posts.And I must admit, I am very envious of your cool weather. We have had 100+ for many days now!
    Hugs
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jenny! That was very nice of you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.