Slideshow Widget

29 Jun 2011

My winter life, cook books buried under layers of washing, drying on the line, drying near the fire, folded and waiting for the put away fairy









My winter life, cook books buried under layers of washing... washing drying on the line, drying near the fire, folded and waiting for the put away fairy

4 Responses to “ ”

  1. Lovely homely pic. What book is it? The cover looks inviting. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, the book is called real+simple by Michele Cranston. It's a Marie Claire cook book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the put away fairy has very similar features to me ha, ha, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this photo.

    Jenny would you mind posting some of your winter menus, I'm looking for some inspiration/reminders of yummy wholesome meals for the family?

    Glad to hear you are feeling better.

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.