Slideshow Widget

Little Things

12 Jun 2011




How cool is this. 
The  person I bought one of  the Mabel Lucie Attwell books from took the time to put these lovely stamps on the parcel. the stamps feature classic Australian children's books.

So often it's the little things that mean a lot, don't you think.


6 Responses to “Little Things”

  1. yes, the little things do mean a lot sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *gasp* I had those stamps when I was a stamp-collecting kid! Flashback - they are so very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely, most parcels these days don't have any stamps at all.

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are absolutely right. It is the little things that make all the difference. How lovely that package looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean, Jenny! The other day a used book arrived and the bookseller had enclosed a note, "I love Gladys Taber, too!" It made this much loved book feel even more special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love the Mabel Lucie Attwell books, and those sweet stamps will be a real treasure for you to keep, what a delightful thought to give you Jenny on the package.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.