A little fairy called Marshmallow

14 Jun 2011

P1100312-1



This weekend I have been making marshmallows.

I have also made  some jaffas and  a some chocolate crackles.

I'll have pictures of them tomorrow.




8 Responses to “A little fairy called Marshmallow”

  1. Delightful, Jenny; what gorgeous yarn for hair :-)

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the new dollies. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Jenny...I am looking forward to seeing the rest of your sweeties....I am sure they will be every bit as pretty!
    Have a good day friend....I am off for a cup of tea now after a busy day....
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad I found your blog today! It is so cute and fun! Your dolls and plushy critters are really sweet.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. This doll makes me think of my new daughter-in-law to be. She loves lilac and purple shades. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I love the colours of her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous.! my favourite colours too the pinks. As for Marshmallows, yum especially love them roasted on the fireside.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.