30 Jun 2011





Last one for today

Because it was just on the tellie and though I am not a Patrick Swayze fan I do love Jennifer Grey and I do love the end of this movie.
I defy you to watch this and not smile, or move, or feel happy.

This film was made in 1987, the year I was married and I had curly hair just like Jennifer Grey, didn't we all.


Oh and you have to watch it on Youtube, sorry.

3 Responses to “ ”

  1. no-one puts baby in the corner.

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always loved the dancing in this movie...And my sister & I would love to be Patrick's dancing partners any day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love this movie! iconic high school for me! I watched it again in reverence when Patrick Swayze died. And quilted.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.