Slideshow Widget

16 Jun 2011




I want to introduce you to someone.

She is a special little girl, dreamed up just for me.

She has brown bobbed hair worn with a big blue bow.

She has a blue and white polka dot dress and sweet red mary jane shoes worn with little white socks, Red Robin socks, I'll bet.

Do you know what she is holding, what she is shyly showing you?

She is showing you one of my dolls, 
a little jenny wren doll,
  this one I think, 
and she is the new logo for my little business
 and I love her to bits.

Do you like her?


19 Responses to “ ”

  1. She is just gorgeous and the perfect logo for your wonderful business

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her! She's precious and so YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her, Jenny; she is just perfect :-)

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so incredibly lovely and perfectly portrays your image!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how sweet she is, and such a beautiful little miss. What a wonderful addition to your busines.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute :) She fits your image perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's the most adorable thing I've seen in ages! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She certainly is special Jenny....it is lovely to have a logo which is so unique to your work...just for you...
    Wishing you a lovely weekend...hoping for some sunshine here!
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes I do! She is perfect for you. In fact, if I had seen her here somewhere other than on your blog, I would have said, "That reminds me of Jenny!"

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jenny, Camilla waving from over here in England.!

    She is soo adorable Jenny, how super to have a logo fitting to your talented work.

    Hope the rain soon clears and the sun has his hat on for you in the coming days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.