Slideshow Widget

23 May 2011


McCall's 7955 Helen Lee pattern from 1965




This week I am working on the clothes for six little dolls who will going into the shop on 28th May






My inspirations are the delightful mid sixties children's clothes, the clothes I wore as a child

I have been looking through my own patterns and those available through Etsy and shared on Flickr.

Just lovely






( The first pattern is mine, the other two are available on Etsy , just click on the picture and it will take you to the Etsy listing)

2 Responses to “ ”

  1. I wore the same! My mother was such an industrious costumer! Now, I really appreciate all her sewing. She had three girls to sew for AND two little boys who looked so cute in short sleeved shirts and rolled up jeans. I wish I still had the patterns and the pattern books she always purchased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy getting doll clothes inspiration from the same places; these outfits are as timeless as they are darling :-)

    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.