28 May 2011







Quiet Saturday now after a week of lots of work getting these five little dolls ready for the shop






I had so much fun making and then dressing these dolls







They sold quickly this morning and all have new homes to go to in Australia, the US Japan and Canada






As I said earlier I used my vintage children's patterns as inspiration for the girl clothes, the boy was dressed like a little boy I used to go to school with , many moons ago.







Here are the gorgeous vintage patterns beside the dolly they helped me dream up
















So much fun!


5 Responses to “ ”

  1. Oh Jenny, you are SO talented! Absolutely beautiful work, and wonderful how you used old patterns as inspiration. Your dolls just get more and more unique. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, the dear blond in the pink dress is one of the happiest dolls I've seen :-) All of them are just wonderful.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny - This set of dolls is so special. I just love looking at them. Thank you for sharing your process as well. It is so fun to hear where you find your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dolls are exquisite! I love looking through your albums with the many happy little souls you create!
    Jenny, my favorite thing lately,is reading your blogs over my coffee every morning! My sweet husband says that "I'm having my devotion again".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.