Ginger snaps

3 May 2011



Luna



Anouk's doll



Little Miss Muffet


Fabiola's doll


Spring DarbyDoll "Birdie"



Shannon's doll





kate-3


Sue's doll









Miette




Berrie's doll




Ginny


Nancy's doll







Emma's doll



Pippilotta


Jenn's doll






Cathy's doll









Gabi's doll



Strawberry


Deb's doll


P1090897



My doll


I have some fabulous dollmaking friends all over the world.
Colleagues who are there to answer questions, to cheer each other on, offer kind words when things get difficult and to truly enjoy each others successes.

And sometimes it seems we all get a little gingery blue eyed inspiration all at the same time, except for one, who had to be a little bit different. Can you see which dollmaker missed the blue eyed part of the brief.

( I haven't put links to everyone's shops as I am on Andy's computer and it is just too responsive and is taking me on a wild journey just getting this post together. I think I have links to everyone  shown here on my sidebar)


5 Responses to “Ginger snaps”

  1. all of them are so sweet! i love the ginger theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable dollies! But I think you are mistaken, the last one is mine! ;) At least she is now!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all but Shannon's doll has the cutest little hairstyle! Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! And I love the name choice for your Blog entry. They are dreamy. The choice of yarn on your (I mean Lil Red Hen :-)) doll is really quite unusual. Very pretty! Tracy :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.