Slideshow Widget

fairyland

4 Apr 2011

P1090679



Phoebe, the very old cat says come and look what is in our garden
( indulge me guys, Phoebe really does think she can talk)



P1090682


It's toadstool season



P1090675


The front lawn is full of bumps that overnight erupt



P1090674



and are slowly turning the garden into fairyland.



P1090676

13 Responses to “fairyland”

  1. Your garden is lovely and i looove toadstools and all the mushrooms!! Fairies are somewhere there!! I wish you to see them! ;)
    Lovely photos! Have a magic week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fairland! Phoebe must have a good time sniffing them out.
    I have never seen a red-topped mushroom in person. Fairies, beautiful mushrooms AND gnomes (if there is one, there are more)...what a lucky lady you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very weird!! I have only seen such things in a book!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures.....and it does look like a fairy land!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The toadstools are beautiful! We don't have colored ones like that around here, only white ones. I always like to imagine some little critter taking shelter underneath toadstools.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous fungus :-) Hope Phoebe doesn't chase away all the pixies.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. You get real red toadstools? Lucky! You're right, it does look like a fairyland. Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those toadstools! And gnomes! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been noticing little mushrooms popping up here and there too- but nothing like these beauties :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What amazing photos, Jenny. My very favourite types of images. Tracy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had the exact same Gnome, mine was named Albert and I had him for almost 20 years. He was carefully moved from house to house to house without incident, until his unfortunate demise last year when he was knocked over by an exuberant doggy tail and smashed into many pieces. I miss Albert so your Gnome brought a smile to my face (even if your Gnome is a lot brighter than Albert became over the years).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.