Slideshow Widget

Autumn clean up

17 Apr 2011

P1090866


Starting the Autumn garden clean up.

What are you up to?


P1090861



P1090857



P1090856

13 Responses to “Autumn clean up”

  1. What a lovely set of photos! I love those pigeon toed boots. Please tell me you aren't getting rid of the toadstools...the fairies will be angry with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realised that the boots are colour and pattern matched to the toadstools. You can never let your eye for fabrics and design rest can you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uuuuuh... Jenny the boots are fantastic!!!
    Love your pictures of your autumn on the other side of the world.
    I so look forward to have a real fall with beautiful fall colors back in Canada this fall and will have tons of pictures then too.


    :0)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel, I can promise you that apart from a couple of toadstools that were accidentally trodden on all the rest are quite safe, no angry fairies here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep we are out there and doing similar things Jenny -- sans polka dot gumboots unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Autumn garden work here over the last few days too, although not as "pretty" as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jenny,

    It is Spring time here in England, cherry tree's and the bramley's are all in full bloom with marshmallow pink blossom.

    Lovely photo's Jenny, what wonderful Toadstools, and loving the boots.!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spring planting at my house!
    Just lovely photo spread by the way, you have many gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I'd want to work in the garden too, if I had THOSE boots! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow- your garden is a toadstool sanctuary! They compliment your spotty gumboots :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm doing the Spring clean up Jenny. I can't keep up with all the weeds.

    ReplyDelete
  12. very wonderful photos.
    I like de mushroom.

    happy Eastern

    Conny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.