14 Mar 2011




Where have I been ?
Well  I have been gussying up these dolls, ready to go in the shop tomorrow, early (6am).

That's about it really.

7 Responses to “ ”

  1. So sweet! I really love the multicolour hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that red hair! and the shorter styles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, wait, there's a fifth! she especially fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny,
    As usual they are adorable. Do you have something in mind when you start a doll. Or does it come together as your working on them. The same question about the clothes. Do you fit the doll to them or the clothes to dolls personality. They all have such individule charachters. All sweet and adorable of course!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.