Watching a little...

12 Mar 2011




Alan Bennett wisdom while I work on dolls for Monday's shop update.
I have the complete Talking Heads series on DVD. 
Have you seen any of the monologues? 
They are good aren't they.


And yes, it is Saturday morning but I was busy with other things yesterday and now I have dolly things that need to be finished off. 

2 Responses to “Watching a little...”

  1. I love the 'Talking Heads' series Jenny...one of my all time favourites.
    Have you read 'Untold Stories'? It is so wonderfully entertaining. Alan Bennett is just so observant and truly a gifted writer,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Patricia Routledge...thanks for putting the link:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.