28 Feb 2011

Zoe



Zoe



fairy




and the Woodland Sprite are in the Etsy shop now

5 Responses to “ ”

  1. Hi Jenny, Sincere thanks for your nice words about my 'little people' in your recent posts. Where would we be without them. When you mentioned that you were declaring Friday as 'Dolly Day' I wondered if this was something you were thinking of opening up to other bloggers to participate in. There are many 'Teatime Tuesdays' and 'Thankful Thursdays' in blogland but I don't think I've seen 'Dolly Day Friday' anywhere. How about first Friday of each month? I'm sure many of us have plenty of dolly tales to tell. What a splendid form of escapism blogging is. Eli x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eli, that is a great idea I will make a button for it and we can all join in. Leave it with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What divine little gals. The little dress on Zoe looks so soft and dreamy. The little sprite is almost edible - she will be well cared for in her new home and will be called Lavender. Tracy :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.