16 Feb 2011

P1090112



This little one headed off today  to be a birthday baby for a little girl in Victoria.


I almost forgot to take her picture before  I wrapped her, so glad I remembered.


She is for a little girl whose favourite colours are???

Can you guess?


red and pink and orange



Oh and I have finally updated my doll gallery.



P1090113

4 Responses to “ ”

  1. Gorgeous :) she's a very lucky girl. I love the doll's knitted jacket and booties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, she is so pretty! I love her brunette hair, and the red/pink/orange color scheme; wonderful pop!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's so sweet and her colors so warm! i especially like her golden shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.