Slideshow Widget

Some new dollies

1 Feb 2011



















All are on their way to the U.S of A

5 Responses to “Some new dollies”

  1. Oh,Jenny they all look amazing!!!
    I love the dark curly hair!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! that's a small village of folks! all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual you have made more adorable little dollies. The one with white hair could be me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one with the knitted dress and the dark hair. She is beautiful.

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are lovely Jenny. The curly hair always intrigues me as it's so pretty but I am especially taken with the straight dark hair in #3.

    Hope it's not too hot down your way today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.