Mikey

4 Feb 2011



Just how cute is this little guy.

I still have to stitch his wig in place and finish his trousers but he looked so cute when I tried his ranbow jumper in him that I had to share him with you.




11 Responses to “Mikey”

  1. very, very cute! :) I can see why you had to share his photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute, reminds me of a little friend of my daughter's :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny
    Your dolls are just like little members of a special family they are all similar ,but have their own charater and personalities.Just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is very cute, indeed! the sweater is very becoming with his eyes & hair. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right Jenny - he is beautiful in his rainbow jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way cute, Jenny! He's adorable :-)

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so adorable. No matter what they you make precious. I have seen lots of dolls. But I love yours the best. Were those my dolls on thier way to the US of A :)
    I have been snowed in for 4 days with out a computer or mail. So much for sleet and snow, glad to be out and about again. And glad to see all the adorable dollies you make.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.