Slideshow Widget

8 Feb 2011



It's cool enough in the mornings and evenings to knit comfortably. 
There is a hint of autumn in the air, perhaps an early autumn this year or perhaps Mother Nature is just tricking.


I am knitting a little brown bear, the colour of the wool is mink.
Kate is crocheting  granny squares to make pot holders.

Together we are making things for the Brown Owls stall at the Makers Market at the Design Centre in Launceston this Saturday. 
The proceeds of our stall are going to the Flood Relief fund.

 Maybe I will see you there.




6 Responses to “ ”

  1. That colour is simply PERFECTION for a little bear fellow. I expect your market stall shall go well. Enjoy. Tracy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am giddy at the idea of the seasons tipping spring our way...

    Sweet little bear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really hoping to get to meet you on Saturday as we will be in your city. We are going to the Gorge for a birthday outing. I need some new pot holders too.

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colour wool. Wet and rainy here in Toowoomba today and we had the quilt on the bed last night....perhaps autumn will grace us soon too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're thinking Spring thoughts here...but still knitting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.