Winner of Poppet

5 Jan 2011

Pinkie poppet




The winner of the poppet doll was  Rose and Ivy

CONGRATULATIONS!

email me  at littlejennywrendolls(at)live.com.au when you can to organise delivery.

6 Responses to “Winner of Poppet”

  1. Lucky Rose an Ivy!! Your dolls are so sweet. Thank you for the excitement of anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very lucky, Rose and Ivy! Congratulations and enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my what a little sweetie, I have a giveaway at the moment. cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Rose and Ivy!! How exciting for them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness thank you Jenny, I am so excited! I was having a very down day, and now it is brighter. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Rose and Ivy! How lovely for you to have a special package to look forward to receiving! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.