Late afternoon on a perfect summer's day

18 Jan 2011

P1080475



Visited Dad today and he is looking so handsome.
He is weak and having difficulty eating, it's very slow and tiring but the carers seem to be patient.


P1080470


But I have to say he looks really handsome
and in good spirits.


P1080472



Yesterday was Mum and Dad's 58th wedding anniversary, not bad huh.


P1080469

11 Responses to “Late afternoon on a perfect summer's day”

  1. it was a beautiful day! I was called jenny Wren when I was little and one brother still calls me Wren. I love your blog cos I see my name there every time. ta...Jen from NSW. PS I have started a blog but can't get it to show as my profile so have to go anon....onewillowgreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your Mum & Dad on their anniversary - not bad indeed!

    Beautiful pictures - the sheet is gorgeous, love the little one fishing in the pond with her pants all rolled up!

    Nic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to hear that your dad is doing well. Congratulations to your parents on their wedding anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary to your lovely parents, Jenny. Your pictures today are so idyllic; the very place I would like to sit and chat and sip cool tea. Take care.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey
    Jenny
    Happy to know that your dad is getting well!!!
    MY BEST WISHES TO ALL...I love your photos and the sheet looks so cool and clean...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to your parents re their wedding anniversary. Well done, indeed. If only others in today's society would take a leaf from the book of people like your parents, Jenny, and display some reverence for marriage. Tracy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mahek, sorry if you misunderstood, my Dad isn't getting better. He is much weaker and more dependent .

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had these sheets when I was little, and also in a yellow colourway.
    I can remember outlining the images with my finger.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely "eye candy" this post was to me. It's snowy and COLD here and looking at your cheery, green grass and happy flowers was refreshing!

    Happy Anniversary to the Folks!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  10. REALLY SORRY ABOUT THAT JENNY !!! I MISUNDERSTOOD...HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy anniversary to your folks, 58 years is an amazing achievement.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.