Hollie

13 Jan 2011

Hollie, naked




This is the doll I am making for my raffle for the Queensland Flood Relief Appeal.

I couldn't think of Queensland without thinking of  sun kissed hair.

She looks a lot like Kate's friend Hollie who has magnificent hair 
( although I think she has it straightened now).

The raffle for this doll will be held on my dolly blog.

As soon as I can get some clothes made for her the raffle can begin. 
You can read all about it here.

7 Responses to “Hollie”

  1. She is lovely Jenny, as always. I can't wait to see the outfit you make for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful Jenny. Thank you for making this lovely dollie for the benefit of the flood relief appeal. I will be delighted both to donate to the appeal, and to enter your raffle. :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. her hair is beautiful; i like the variegation in color a lot. such a generous effort!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhh, this lovely tow-headed baby doll, is she not beautiful! Your dolls are simply delightful. Lucky the winner of the auction for such a worthy cause. My heart goes out to the people who desperately need the help. I love your blog and your generous heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness she is darling... And how wonderful to hold a raffle for such a great cause.
    Hugs
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.