4 Jan 2011




 I  just got back from town, and I have to tell you, well those who are local, about a new little shop I found, 'the rabbit hole'.

It has been open since September in Cuisine Lane, near the chocolate shop but I don't wander around town much so it is  new to me.

Alison has all sorts of hand made goodness for sale, some local some from further afield.


Kate and I had a lovely look around and found some Christmas presents for my brother and his family who have been travelling through Europe and the US since late November and now are home and in need of  post travel Christmas joy.


So some swallows to fly across their kitchen wall, some owls and sweets for one daughter and a pendant and sweets for the other daughter should do the trick.
Nice.



5 Responses to “ ”

  1. Nice little finds! "Cuisine Lane" -- I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new shop sounds lovely, especially your description of its location, "in Cuisine Lane, near the chocolate shop"...sounds idyllic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 12 year old Caitlin just said, "Mum! You just went MENTAL when you saw those BIRDS!" I must say, I did shriek with delight. They're just darling. Tracy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet name for a shop....sounds like fun! Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to go and check it out - I'm usually rushing past Cuisine Lane and never go down there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.