Slideshow Widget

The Flood Relief Raffle has begun and Update

15 Jan 2011




     I finished Hollie's clothes so I have opened the Raffle on my dolly blog.

You can enter the raffle as many times as you like but you must make a $5 donation at the Premier's Flood Relief appeal for each entry and note your receipt number in your comment.
No matter where you live you can enter .
The rules are on my dolly blog and that is where you enter the raffle


It would be wonderful if you could find $5 to support the people of Queensland and maybe even win a doll in the process.  You can donate  by  credit card or bank transfer.
The payment process isn't as difficult as it looks. 
Within Australia as well as the online options you can also donate at Coles and Woolies supermarkets and most banks. Just keep your receipt number to use in your comment for the doll raffle.

Thank you so much for your help.
I would love to raise at least the normal price of the doll, that is $172.

As of  5 am this morning 3 wonderful people have donated $25.
Come on Little Jenny Wren readers, let's help the people of Queensland.


At 5pm tonight donations stand at $190 !!!!

Thanks so much everyone who has contributed. 
There is still plenty of time though because the auction runs for another 10 days or so.

Special thanks to Liliana and Jude who have been beyond generous with their donation and also wanting to donate the doll, if they win, to a worthy recipient in Queensland. 
Liliana is just a little one herself, only 7 ( is that right, Jude?) so this is a very generous act.

Of course we don't know who the winner is yet, we have to wait until 24th January.





One Response to “The Flood Relief Raffle has begun and Update”

  1. Hi Jenny,

    Umm I am a bit mixed up about how this works, we have donated $200 to Anna Bligh's fund and have a credit union receipt number, I guess the one from the Fund will come through on email. Is that when I enter your raffle? Anyway if that's how it works and if we win, Mum, Tony and I would like to donate Hollie to any willing recipient in Grantham, Qld. I'll let you know when we have a receipt number.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.