Slideshow Widget

Carrot Cake

11 Jan 2011



Yesterday Katie made a carrot cake using fresh carrots from the garden, a mixture of duck and hens eggs  from the garden and a recipe from the Frankie Afternoon Tea Book, her latest baking favourite along with the  Sweet Treats Book


It is soooooooo good to have a child that likes to bake treats and she won't be leaving home for at least another five years.



6 Responses to “Carrot Cake”

  1. It looks yummlicious , so good to have your daughter bake for the family there will be a special sweetness to this cake right?
    I loved the photograph too so clear ....
    Can you give us the recipe for the same....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Both my girls like to bake so it's handy to be able to ask for a batch of muffins, brownies or a cake if I am too busy. Baking is a great skill to have because it is not for everyone.

    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your dolls and blog. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.