7:03am

13 Jan 2011

basil



Basil in a pot



beetroot


Beetroot in a bowl


4 Responses to “7:03am”

  1. Yum.... It's so nice to see the color. I live in NY and we have all white outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really nice- I don't have much luck growing basil. I posted a picture of a little doll I made on my blog although for some reason the picture didn't upload as clearly as I would like. I would love to hear what you think of her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a healthy little basil plant! LOvely looking beetroot too. IT is one of the things we have great success growing. We love it baked and served with couscous and flaked almonds, or pasta and goats cheese.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.