Slideshow Widget

Some of the Christmas Dolls

24 Dec 2010

P1080199







P1080197











P1080165





P1080158




P1080156










P1080140






P1080148





P1080151





P1080150

8 Responses to “Some of the Christmas Dolls”

  1. Those are so wonderful...I especially love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little dolls are precious; each has her own personality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, gorgeous dolls jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of them beauties! the piggy tails on the last one are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie's dolly is so beautiful. Thank you so much, I think that she is going to love her. I spent the evening cuddling her and marvelling at the attention to detail. Annie has got the same pink jersey and that dress is just perfect. I told you that Annie's favourite colour is rainbow sparkle and her doll now has a dress that has sparkles with all the colours of the rainbow! Wow, you have such a gift. Thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what joy Jenny,I love them all.
    Merry Christmas.

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have just put Annie's doll up on my blog. Have a look, she loves her:

    http://olgastuff.blogspot.com/2010/12/five.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. All just so lovely, I especially like the first one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.