29 Dec 2010



So I am finding time to dip into the little bits and pieces that have been waiting for me.

A little knitting

A little reading - Selected Diaries of Virginia Woolf

A little snoozing

A little picture taking and garden admiring

An unhurried walk to buy milk

Early morning coffee taken sitting on the front step in the sunshine.

Some doll dreaming

Some vintage dreaming - what would my life have been like if I had been born 50 years earlier ???

Some time to let my mind wander and slowly come back again.

It's a special time isn't it, this time between the old and new year.

3 Responses to “ ”

  1. this posts sounds as if Big Jenny is taking care of Little Jenny Wren...you deserve some quiet head and body time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it lovely when we take the 'pressure off'. Life is so much more pleasant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This time in between "being special"........I had not thought of it that way before. I do declare - I believe you're right! I always like the sound of "vintage dreaming". Enjoy. Tracy :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.