Retrospective - dolls from December 2010

30 Dec 2010

7 Responses to “Retrospective - dolls from December 2010”

  1. Your work is wonderful, Jenny :-)

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Jenny that's a lot of hours of work there. So many gorgeous dolly's. You are a very clever woman, who must have amazing time management skills as well.

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I am going to enjoy going back and looking some more. Jenny I love how each dolly is completely individual and it's not just the hair and face, each has their own personality shining through even on the computer screen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're very talented, Jenny. I love your choice of colour and fabric. Just beautiful.

    I hope you have a wonderful 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! They are all exquisite. Good job, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all these great doll collages! I think I may be inspired to try my hand at a doll for my little one. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have loved looking at your doll retrospectives - love how individual they all are. Look forward to seeing what you create in 2011

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.