23 Dec 2010

P1080172




My hands have been sewing and knitting and knitting and sewing in Santa's southern workshop.

They have been styling hair and taking photos and wrapping and posting.

I have been surrounded by family, there has been pelting rain and bright sunshine 
and I have worked and worked.

And now my hands are resting a little before the next round of wrapping but this time for my own family.

There are a few presents under the tree already.

Christmas is almost organised and I am so looking forward to having everyone here for lunch and then walking up to visit Dad for afternoon tea.

I'll share some pictures of the Christmas dolls later
though  not all had their photos taken before they were packed. 
There are some cuties amongst them.


3 Responses to “ ”

  1. Stumbled upon your blog 5 mins ago. Your dolls are AMAZING - am sure you have heard this a zillion times, haha!

    Merry Christmas in advance! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dolls really are very beautiful. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Jenny! Have a warm and wonderful Christmas day with your family, and a blessed New Year.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.