Slideshow Widget

9 Dec 2010




Just walked out to the kitchen to get the butter out of the fridge so it would be soft enough to spread on the bread for the fairy bread that Kate has to take to school today for her pirate's feast.

I was met by the most delicious mango-y aroma.

Mum bought this beauty around yesterday from the fruit basket that my cousin gave Dad.

It is huge, I hope it tastes as good as it smells.

2 Responses to “ ”

  1. I hope it does too Jenny. The aroma always reminds me of Summer with a little touch of Christmas thrown in :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that aroma! The mangoes I've had this year have been superb, hope this is too when you bite into it.

    I hope Kate and her pals enjoy the fairy bread, I'd love to join them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.