31 Dec 2010

Happy new year - Frohes neues Jahr



Happy New Year

Another wonderful year with its share of happies and sads is coming to an end.
It has been a difficult end to the year but there has also been plenty that has been terrific.

Thanks for joining me on the journey.
And as children love to say on New Year's Eve - I'll see you next year, giggle, giggle.


9 Responses to “ ”

  1. I remember when my grandmother said that to me for the first time. I was about seven and she said it right before kissing me good night. I didn't get it and pondered over it for a long time before drifting off to sleep. Of course that seems silly not to get it but I really didn't get it. I remember a light bulb coming on the next morning as I was eating breakfast and my mom saying, "What a beautiful NEW YEAR" as she was looking out the window. Some how that made it clear to me!
    Sorry for the long post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR SWEET FAMILY.
    ANTONELLA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you all. I loved seeing all your dolls come to life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you and yours, Jenny. And what a charming image you used for this post. Tracy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And a very Happy New year to you and yours Jen....blessings as well....Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, Jenny! Thank you for sharing.

    best ~ Annri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year to you Jenny.

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year to you too! Wishing you good health, love, & abundance!

    My ds (14) said to me this morning - MUM I haven't been to the toilet since last year.....

    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Jenny, and may you have a peace-filled and joyful 2011. Love, Tina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.