Slideshow Widget

Hallelujah Chorus

7 Dec 2010

                  




I remember the joy I felt when we sang this in our school choir. 
Whether you are religious or not is such a stirring  piece and imagine having this to add excitement to your shopping day lunch
Play it loudly!

5 Responses to “Hallelujah Chorus”

  1. Thank you for sharing Jenny!
    I just told my mom in Germany this morning about it.
    What a wonderful piece this is. I can listen to it all the time.
    It makes me tear up every time I see this video.

    Have a lovely day!
    Sue :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jenny

    I've seen a few videos of this done at different locations (and countries) and yes, it does stir the emotions. What a beautiful gift to give the world.

    Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jenny:
    This marvellous event occured at our local shopping mall here in Welland,Ontario - it was the talk of the town! I received several email links and my neighbour came over to tell me. Quite something. Amazing to see it on your blog and to read the comments of worldwide viewing.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how lovely! made me teary - Christ comes in a shopping mall. wow.
    I play the Messiah year round, but it's a little more special at Christmastime.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.