Slideshow Widget

28 Dec 2010

P2060105




Dad is still settling into the Nursing Home.

Mum is still settling into Dad being in a Nursing Home

Me, old Mrs Meat-in-the-sandwich?

Today I am just childishly wishing the whole horrible situation would go away.

Now where is that cup of tea.



P2060110

4 Responses to “ ”

  1. I have been praying for you Jenny - I can't imagine coping with as much grace with a similar adjustment in my own life. May God bless your whole family, especially your dad and your mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!!
    Jenny,
    HAVE A VERY VERY GOOD YEAR AND YEARS AHEAD!!!!
    DON'T YOU WORRY, EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE AND EVERYTHING WILL FALL IN PLACE MY BEST WISHES TO YOUR DEAR PARENTS TOO.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such a very painful thing to go through for all of you. I send my sincerest wishes for comfort for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.