26 Dec 2010




Ah, Boxing Day.

Relax, eat, visit Dad, relax, eat, watch cricket, no don't watch cricket.

Read, relax, eat , relax, read.

Ah, Boxing Day.

4 Responses to “ ”

  1. Happy Boxing Day, Jenny! Here's wishing that I will have the opportunity to own a LJW doll soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering why the cricket wasn't on all day at my house as it usually is every Boxing Day. I now know why it's better to read, relax, eat and do more reading or in my case more crocheting and not watch the cricket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Boxing Day. Boxing Day is No More Cooking Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My advice to you is to just go on and....relax!! Love the picture of the snow globe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.