Slideshow Widget

Just how cute is this fabric...

30 Nov 2010

P1070896


Thank you for your kind comments about Dad.

We are off to see our first nursing home today, my old work place - should be interesting.


3 Responses to “Just how cute is this fabric...”

  1. Do you still know any of the people who work there?
    I can't imagine what it must be like to be separated from your life partner in this way.
    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny. It is always a difficult decision to make, isn't it? As you know, I have worked as a social worker within a Rehabilitation context, facilitating this very process. I do feel for you all at present. I hope that you can find the best possible placement possible. Tracy :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, I'm back because I forgot to ask what are your plans for the fabric? I wonder what you will do with it?

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.