Slideshow Widget

30 Nov 2010

P1070911



Lisbeth and only Lisbeth will be going into the shop today, in about 10 minutes.

I am needed in other places and the new dollies will have to wait

Lisbeth has found a home , thank you


3 Responses to “ ”

  1. Lisbeth is beautiful Jenny, just perfect.

    So sorry to hear about your situation with your Dad, it must be a very difficult time for you all. I hope you manage to find just the right place for him, and for peace of mind for you. Love, Tina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dolly. I think I know a little girl who looks just like her.

    God's peace and wisdom as you help Dad to get settled in.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is too too sweet! I love her outfit too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.