Slideshow Widget

8 Nov 2010

P1070650


Here is the whole gang together.

They will be in the shop, with their clothes, tomorrow morning around 11am.

The one with orange hair now has long hair and the little one with brown hair is a boy.

6 Responses to “ ”

  1. Your dolls are so delightful , I live in England , I have a 2 1/2 year old great grand,daughter . Do you sell the pattern,? Is stockingette easily available , I could manage clothes and knitting but would love to purchase a pattern ,pdf . --cottonreel
    ksolomi@btinternet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the one at the back with the brown hair in the two buns. She looks like a good friend to have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet quartet in their little vests!
    Eve x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.