29 Nov 2010




 So the decision has been made.
Dad won't be going home.
We have to start looking at nursing homes.
It's OK, it's the best decision, it stinks but it's OK.



11 Responses to “ ”

  1. Oh Jenny. Many blessings on you all as you make this decision and follow it through. May you all find peace and may your dad feel well in himself. You are in our prayers this advent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you Jenny - having just lost my darling Dad, my heart goes out to you during this time of change for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny I had a feeling this was coming and that you knew it too. I'm thinking of you, your mum and dad. We had to make the decision for my late great aunt, it was OK, it stunk, but it was OK. It was better than we expected.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry to hear that ~ it will be hard on both your parents adjusting to this situation. My thoughts are with you. from Jenny McH

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Jenny, what a difficult time this must be. Being for the best doesn't make it any easier.

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of love to you Jenny from someone who will be In the same decision boat sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your parents are held in my thoughts; this is such a difficult time full of new paths, very important and hard. Please, take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know this was a difficult decision for you to make. Blessings to you and your family during this time of transition.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is such a hard decision, but big ones usually are. My heart goes out to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending good positive thoughts your way, and hoping the transition time is short :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hard decision, sometimes the only option. Hope you find a place you feel ok about for your Dad. Before too long my sister, brother and I will be going down this path for my Mum.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.