Christmas Custom Doll

4 Nov 2010

Dolly in her pyjamas


I have a Christmas custom space for a 12" doll available after a customer had a change of plans. 

The dolls are $172USD plus shipping. 

There are no more custom places available until May next year.

Leave a comment after this post if you are interested  and  I'll draw the winner of the custom space tomorrow at 5pm my time. 

This is not for a free doll but a normal custom space that will need to be paid for. 

If the winner does not make payment within 24 hours of the drawing I will draw again.


 Good luck!

5 Responses to “Christmas Custom Doll”

  1. I would love to win the opportunity to buy a custom doll made by your wonderfully capable & talented hands, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenny,
    Could I possibly, should I? It could be a gift. I think I could! That would be an even number wouldn't it:).
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant resist the temptation to pop my name down here, and keep my fingers crossed.

    Nic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to buy her using the money I have saved for helping look after my little sisters. I love your dolls. Caitlin, age 12

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please put my name in the drawing. I would love to purchase one of your dollies.
    Thanks so much
    Autumn W

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.