5 Nov 2010



Charlie and the chooks were up near the house bright and early this morning.

Someone/everyone forgot to shut them in last night.

They are hoping the thing I am carrying is not really a camera but some early morning scraps.
Bad luck girls.

3 Responses to “ ”

  1. The thought of a visit from a fox makes sure I don't forget to shut mine in for the night.
    Eve x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still new with our chickens, but when they come close by the house, I am mesmerized by them. In the evenings, sometimes they are already back by the coop without any prodding from me. If I try to put them in during the day, they can be rascals to collect. I'm learning that they are pretty reliable. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.