Slideshow Widget

Around the house at afternoon tea time.

17 Nov 2010





























7 Responses to “Around the house at afternoon tea time.”

  1. SNAP! Another coincidence! I too have a copy of "The Amish Cook at Home". I picked at up via the Book Depository for an appealing price. Isn't it wonderful? Love your collection of dolls, etc. Lovely, calming images. Thanks for sharing. Tracy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, Jenny! I have The Amish Cook at Home book, too. Thank you for the blog link in your other post, too.
    Yours,
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, those lillies are so beautiful! The photo is like a painting, so vibrant. Thank you for sharing the colours of your day. I love the blue and white mug, too!

    Cheers - Joolz

    Hope all is going well with your dear Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the Stitchcraft Christmas edition magazine with the shiny silver tinsel trees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi
    Jenny,
    I was looking forward to your post on your day to day life , I love the tea cup is it new? never seen it before...
    you have not put up pictures of baking a cake I would so love to see them...
    I have your home pictures printed and stuck on my home journal they are so inspiring and now this will also be added to the journal... THANKS...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can almost smelll those lilies from here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.