Slideshow Widget

9 Nov 2010















Andy's last day at school., forever, except for his final exams.

Just as well really as his school bag fell to pieces and he had to borrow Kate's backpack

and his school shoes died too so he had to wear his dress shoes.


10 Responses to “ ”

  1. wow they grow up so quickly.

    Totally off topic, I just love all those books in the background and at the edge of the third photo. Oh and the glass kettle looks great too, are you happy with it?

    What are Andy's plans for next year and beyond?

    cheers Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finished already? Time surely does fly when you blink a time or two!

    His uniform reminds me of stories my father told of wearing long socks and shorts...not long pants until well into his teens. I seem to remember the odd complaint about cold Tassie winters in those short pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a milestone! How does it make you feel? Wishing him luck with exams & all the best for a bright future xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andy, best wishes to you for your final exams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An unforgettable milestone-moment! He looks much too mature to be in school uniform, I bet he's glad to be ditching it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a milestone for Andy and what a bittersweet moment (I imagine) for you! Looking foward to reading of his plans beyond school. Tracy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How proud you must be of him! He looks so nice...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a handsome young man. I do hope he does well in all his pursuits.
    Blessings on him as he flys into adulthood. *sniff*

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. well, kudos to Andy, but I also really love all the homey pictures too. And we have one of those little wheelie-push guys but my kids play with him. I like yours hanging on the cabinet there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The best of luck to your dear Son with his future Jenny, you must be so proud of him.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.