Slideshow Widget

6 Oct 2010




Some lovely person has uploaded the first episode of The Cazalets on to Youtube.
Do you remember this show based on the novels of Elizabeth Jane Howard about an English family from 1937 to 1947? 
Glorious clothes and sets and great acting.
Enjoy.





5 Responses to “ ”

  1. This is one of my favourite series of books, thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. never heard of it ! had better go and have a squizzie - Hugh looks positively baby faced :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this mini-series and the books...our library has BOTH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had never heard of this one, can't get it from the Launceston Library, but I did stay up VERY late watching the episodes on you tube last night, thoroughly enjoyed it, now I just have to find a way to see the rest.....hmmmmmm
    My sister & I are watching Poor Man's Orange tomorrow night, follow up to Harp in the South, both available from Launceston Library :-)
    Di
    Mowbray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for posting about this series....I watched the episodes on youtube and ordered the first book in the series. I am enjoying it immensely!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.