Slideshow Widget

Lucie

8 Oct 2010

Lucie



A strange time to be putting a doll in the shop but I will grab the time when I can and hope for the best.


This is Lucie and she is my homage to the wonderfil illustrations of Mabel Lucie Attwell.


In keeping with the chubbier cherubs that most of us think of when we think of Lucie Attwell, my Lucie is a chubby little one too.
She even has little knee dimples.


So she is in the shop now for your consideration
and she is hopeful of finding  a happy home.


EDIT: Lucie has just found a home so she is indeed a happy little girl.



Lucie

14 Responses to “Lucie”

  1. hi
    Jenny,
    GOOD MORNING... (Its exactly mid-morning here...)
    How are you ? Lucie is so cute, how I wish I could get one of your dolls for my new niece you is just 7 months old she would love them...
    all your dollies are cutieess...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Jenny!
    I am up bright and early this morning and have just seen your little Lucie.
    She is absolutely adorable and I am not surprised that she already has a new home!
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again! I think I bought her before you had a chance to finish your blog post! We can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and sooo cute...can see why she is already claimed a real stunner
    Congratulations on the sale

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it's a difficult time for you Jenny and my thoughts are truly with you. Little Lucie is just a perfect representation of a MLA child. I love every little detail. Take care. Eli.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've captured the spirit of Mabel Lucie Attwell so beautifully.
    Eve x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I noticed the little knee dimples even before reading your post...how adorable! Another beautiful little doll.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucie is just so cute! I love that she is an MLA girlie. Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, she is marvelous! Absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh.. she turned out so very sweet and cheerful looking - so glad she found a home!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cutie - your dolls barely make the shop before they disappear - wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, I think this doll is just charming! I love her dimpled knees.....almost wish they all had them! Sooooo cute!
    Sorry to hear about your Dad not feeling well. I am praying for you...and him.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh My Goodness i just love her! You are so very talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to chat. I don't always have time to reply but I do read every message you leave.